Apr 19, 2012

A Collection of Onew's Interview



"The name(The name that I loved)" sung by Onew and KimYeonWoo.
Guys! Listen to it while reading this story ^______^



Q : Did you ever felt awkward when you did not belong anywhere when your friends were attending college or started working in companies?
Onew : Never. I have a confidence and faith on my own way.


A : Have you ever felt like you were born to be on the stage?
Onew : I appeared on the stages and always get exhausted, but I found
myself doing my best involuntarily because I was inspired by the shouts
and cheers of the fans. It's the moment I always feel.


Q : If you have a girl friend, what would you like to do with her?
Onew : I..want to run around on the beach playing the game called "Catch me if you can"
Actually... I'd like to date with her on the yacht or something, but I realized that I couldn't in Hong Kong.
U-Hoo... seasickness, seasickness...


I'm always trying to develop myself. The one who is able to develop oneself to the end!
I'm always trying to develop the invisible part more than the visible.



Q : The title of the song and the lyrics of "The name" and the one you sang with KimYeonWoo is "The name that I loved"
Are they related to "Name"?
Onew : There is a part that I wrote thinking of my mother.
Ordinary mothers are called "**mom"(means adding mom to kid's name) than their own name.
When the real name is called, I thought there is something that touch one's heart.



"Flower" (a poem) of Kim Choon Soo went like this.
That is what I wanted to express.
I think calling someone "**mom" itself means an unfamiliar relationship.
Even between lover, there are existing nicknames.



Q : Do you feel different when people call you 'Onew' and when your name is 'Jinki'?
Onew : Feeling a bit strange, but now I get used to being called Onew.
People said to me, Onew suits well with me.
Some fans told me "It is more friendly".
Actually I feel better when I'm called by my own name.
It is precious because it's given to me by my parents.
If my parents call me as Onew, I will be Onew.



The stage is the most comfortable place that I can express myself.
I'm not good at communicating in person.


Trying to do something new always gives me endorphin.


Q : Which place are you standing on? Being on the stage, what you want to
do or what you can do?
Onew : Everyone, at least once, dream of becoming a singer or doing something
interesting.
Of course, I did and also keeping in mind "I can do it".
Before, I was a kind of person who had this useless self-confidence. (Smile)
I have a lot of schedules and I think I'll do it because I can.



Q : What do you think is the Virtue of independent of an adult, Man? (recognized as adult in society)
Onew : I think it should be "Dream" than character, personality or something.
I'm able to do anything if I have a will and I'll do what I want.

Source : http://vanillalatte.kr
Translated by Patata ; Edited by Jenniline


Everyone knows he's a good son.
The name "Onew" totally matches him.
Onew 온유 (溫柔) means gentleness, mildness, tenderness, docility, clemency, warmth, etc.
Yeah! He is so generous and a sweet person like his name.
Finally Jonghyun's choice is Flaming Charisma!

They didn't fail to cry.
At the end of the debut year, they got "Rookie of the year award".
Taemin, he is the one who is good at fighting back tears.
Someone held his hand and encouraged him to stroke hyoung's head.

The other day, Taemin said that he might cry if SHINee receives "Grand Prize of the year".
I totally want to see him crying this year.

SHINee!
I hope you guys love each other unconditionally and remain caring 'hyoung-dongsaeng' (brothers) always.

Translated and Written by Patata

3 comments: