Apr 18, 2012

Crybaby 'Flaming Charisma' JongHyun



Taemin : Without your love, we couldn't be here.
Key : Everyone! Tell me what SHINee's ranking today.
Fans : 1st place!
Onew : Shawol is 1st for us! I just wanna say "Thank you so much".
Please do something about Jonghyun!
Key : Thank you all way.
JongHyun: Shawols! SHINee world! I love you.
Minho : Everyone! Now I'm so nervous. I'll keep on trying my best.
Taemin : Shawols! I love you. I'll do my best, so would you keep loving us?
Fans : Yes!
Can I believe you? Ah~ Thank you.
Onew : I'm Onew, MakDoong-E (Maknae) from SHINee.
Taemin : Leader Taemin!

JongHyun : Flaming Charisma JongHyun...

Taemin : What? What did you say? Please tell us one more time.
Jonghyun : ...Flaming Charisma JongHyun.
Minho : Almighty key Minho
Key : I'm Bling Bling Key.
Key, Onew : Thank you and Love you!
SHINee : We are Contemporary band "Shining SHINee"! One of crybabies in SHINee, Jonghyun...




They didn't fail to cry.
At the end of the debut year, they got "Rookie of the year award".
Taemin, he is the one who is good at fighting back tears.
Someone held his hand and encouraged him to stroke hyoung's head.

The other day, Taemin said that he might cry if SHINee receives "Grand Prize of the year".
I totally want to see him crying this year.

SHINee!
I hope you guys love each other unconditionally and remain caring 'hyoung-dongsaeng' (brothers) always.

Translated and Written by Patata

No comments:

Post a Comment