May 7, 2012

"Onew A-Li" [ With Onew's voice]


Onew A-Li..
Onew~~ A-Li..
When I heard the word for the first time, I couldn't guess what it means.
I'm not sick.. but why do they say "Onew is sick"?

After a while, I found it means they got heartbum because they love me so much.
Ah~ so I was struck with the story.
I was really impressied.
Where can I be loved too much like that? Am I wrong?

Hello. I'm Onew, leader of SHINee.

And, my SHINee World that I love so much
Thank you and happy for being with Shining SHINee World.
When we bebut on 25th May, we met you, SHINee World.
And We live in the lodging together.
So you and my team members... I love you so much.

but...
You know what?
We do SHINee World A-Li as much as you do.
We can't answer your cheering and love one by one.
but we are always extremely thankful to you.
SHINee World! Thank you so much!
You are the best for us.

- the end -

A Korean word '앓이' means 'ache' or 'illness'
so we often this word with name of a person who we love so much.
I know Shawols of the world are doing "SHINee A-Li" now.
Guys! remember SHINee is also doing "Shawol A-Li" lol

translated by patata

15 comments:

  1. I wanted to cry for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ssssssssssssoooooooooooooo sweet!!!!! aaawwww!!!!! now i just wanna hug them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so sweet, especially the background music, sad....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Where can I download this song with onew's voice and everything I want to listen to it everyday :'( Such a beautiful boy... I majorly suffer from Onew A-li but also from SHINee A-li... Love my five boys so much <3

      Delete
  5. Onews personality just shines! Ah! I love him so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually started tearing. That was so beautiful. I LOVE SHINee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is the audio? i don't have it on the page...
    i wanna hear him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what was wrong with it. but I embeded it again just now^^

      Delete
    2. Is there anywhere else it can hear it?

      Delete
  8. The audio still not working, is there anywhere else I can hear it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. please re-upload I can't hear it and the audio is gone!

    ReplyDelete